Summary of Fiqh #14 with Abu Muadh Taqweem
Saturday 19 Nov
Today we continued with the conditions of the prayer:
- Is the prayer valid for the one who exposes part of his awrah?
- What are the effects on society when people do not cover their awrah?
- What is the ruling on sports clothing that expose the thighs?
- What is the awrah of a man? What is the awrah of a woman?
- The ruling on the one who prays in tight clothes
The avoidance of impurity:
- The prayer is not valid if there is an impurity on your body, clothes or place of prayer
- If you were unware of an impurity on your clothes during prayer – is it valid?
- What if you remember during the prayer? what about afterwards?
- The ruling of the one who prays with his shoes on
- Is it permissible to pray in a graveyard?
- Can you have a grave inside the mosque?
- A description of the Prophet’s mosque
Next week we start with the fourth condition insha Allah: Facing the qiblah