- Asking for help from Allah
- What about asking others? what does the Qur’an say about that?
- What about going to the graves of the pious?
- The Advice of our Prophet (ﷺ)
- Success in this life and the next
“O you who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves unjustly except it be a trade amongst you, by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allâh is Most Merciful to you.”
[An-Nisā (The Women) v29]
By Ustadh Abu Muadh Taqweem
- The Prophet’s (ﷺ) advice “whomsoever from amongst you sees an Evil…”
- How do we judge good and evil?
- The distinction of Islam in encouraging good and forbidding evil
- Giving advice with wisdom
- The importance of improving our community
“And come not near to the orphan’s property, except to improve it, until he (or she) attains the age of full strength; and give full measure and full weight with justice. We burden not any person, but that which he can bear. And whenever you give your word (i.e. judge between men or give evidence), say the truth even if a near relative is concerned, and fulfil the Covenant of Allâh. This He commands you, that you may remember.”
[Surah Al-An’am (The Cattle) verse 152]