Sun 24 Mar 2019
Lesson 23: Hadith 14 (part 2)
- On the authority of Ibn Masood (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, “The blood of a Muslim is not permissible (to spill) except by one of three [instances]: the married person who commits adultery, a soul for a soul, and the one who forsakes his religion and separates from the community.” [Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
- We did parts 1-4 in the previous lesson
- Recap so far:
- The importance of having an understanding regarding these matters during our current time where those who seek to discredit Islam use these types of issues to justify their hate and propaganda
- What sort of context are these laws to be applied in? Is there a judicial process? Who is responsible for them?
- What is the wisdom behind these laws?
- LINK: Click here to see the Albaseerah series entitled “Wisdoms & Goals Behind the Commands & Prohibitions in Islam” with our brother Abu Iyaad
New Albaseerah Series