Saturday 3 June 2017
- Summary of Lessons previously
- Importance of Breaking the Fast as soon as the time comes in, and not to delay it
- Having the Suhoor, for it has barakah in it (blessing)
- The types of people who don’t have to fast
- g. unable to fast due to old age, traveller, illness
- What these types of people have to do to make those missed fasts up
- g. difference between one with temporary illness vs long term illness
- What defines if one is ill enough to miss fasting?
- The one who engages in marital relations, what is the expiation?
- Free slave, if cannot then feed 60 people, if cannot then fast 2 months
- Hadith which proves that the expiation is to be done in this order of priority
- What if it if a person does so (marital relations) 3 or 4 times, what is the ruling?
- What if marital relations occur whilst being a traveller?
- Question: If I am travelling at noon time, and it is Ramadhaan, can I eat in the morning?