12 – A Summary of Islamic Fiqh by Shaykh Salih al-Fawzan | The book of prayer
Today we covered the following:
- The rulings of the Adhaan (call to prayer) & Iqaamah (immediate call to prayer).
- When was the command to carry out the Adhaan revealed?
- What are virtues of the one who calls the Adhaan?
- What are the characteristics of the Muadhin? (Muadhin = the one who does the Adhaan)
- Common mistakes made during the Adhaan
- How should the call to prayer be done?
- When should you do the Iqaamah?
- What should you do if the Imam is late?
- The du’aa after the Adhaan