Saturday 23 Sept 2017
Special Lesson: Basic aspects of Islam
- The Testimony of Faith
- The importance of Tawhid (Monotheism) in Islam
- Story of messengers
- Ibrahim (Abraham) عليه السلام (Peace be upon him) and the idols
- Nuh (Noah) عليه السلام and his people
- Musa (Moses) عليه السلام and Fir’aun/Pharoah
- Isaa (Jesus) عليه السلام and his message
- The Angel Gibreel (Gabriel) and his role in bringing the message down
- The distinction between Islam and all other Religions is the Pure Monotheism of Islam
- The second part of the Testimony: Believing in Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) as the final messenger of Allah
- The other Pillars of Islam such as Prayer, Fasting, Zakah (charity) and Hajj (pilgrimage)
- The day of Judgement and the Accountability on that day
- What the Sunnah (words, actions etc. of Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم)) teaches us
- What about Muslims who believe in a prophet after Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم)?
- What about ISIS and Alqaeda etc and other terrorist groups?
- What do Muslims believe about Jesus (Isaa عليه السلام) and the other Messengers?
- Was the message of Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) only for the Arabian Peninsula?
- What does Islam teach about the Dajjaal (Anti-Christ)?
Next Week Insha Allah: NO LESSON
The Week After that Insha Allah: The Funeral Prayer continued (going into details)