Saturday 4 Feb 2017
A Summary of Islamic Fiqh – The Book of the Prayer – Lesson 22 (04/02/17)
Today we covered the Chapter: Desirable and Permissible Acts & The Prostration of forgetfulness
Desirable and Permissible Acts
- What should you do if someone walks in front of you during the prayer?
- What is the Sutrah?
- Can you walk in front of the Sutrah?
- How high should it be?
- Is it obligatory?
- What should you do if the imam makes a mistake or gets muddle up?
- What should you do if a snake or scorpion appears when you pray?
- To what extent can you move or do things during the prayer?
- How do you correct the imam?
- How do you respond if someone gives you salaam during the prayer?
- Can you read more than one Surah (chapter) in a single prayer?
- Can you read less than a full surah?