Sat 13 April 2019
Lesson 2: Suhuur, Janabah & Menstruation, Forgetfulness & Expiation
- The hadith of Anas Ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with him)
- What did the Prophet (ﷺ) say about the suhuur and the barakah (blessing) within it?
- This hadith indicates that one should not start fasting before the time of Fajr
- Some people make the mistake of starting their fast very early so that they start well in advance of the Fajr time entering
- Linguistic: is it Sahuur or is it suhuur?
- Having the suhuur is an act of worship, why is this?
- Should one have the suhuur meal close to the end time or very early? why?
- How can you tell when the time for the suhuur has ended?
- If a person did not have the suhuur meal, is this a sin?
- Some people have a big meal after taraweeh, then do not eat anything else for the rest of the night and miss the suhuur, is this correct?
- Hadith of Anas Ibn Malik from Zaid Ibn Thaabit (may Allah be pleased with them both)
- Did the companions have the suhuur late?
- How much time did the salaf leave from the time when they finished their suhuur until the start time of Fajr?
The state of Janabah