Friday 10 March 2017
| 26th May 2020
3 Shawwal 1441
|Fajr||12:00 am||12:00 am|
|Dhuhr||12:00 am||12:00 am|
|Asr||12:00 am||12:00 am|
|Maghrib||12:00 am||12:00 am|
|Isha||12:00 am||12:00 am|
Saturday 4 Mar 2017
Chapter: Obligation of the congregational prayer and its virtues
- The obligatory prayers in the Mosque is one of the great sign posts of Islam
- Allah has legislated upon this ummah to congregate upon certain times to pray
- The obligatory five daily prayers
- The Jumuah prayer every week
- The congregation for the Eid Prayers twice a year
- The congregation on the Day of Arafah once a year
- These congregations have been legislated for the benefit of the Muslims
- Allows Muslims to connect with one another
- Joins between their hearts
- So that we can become aware of what is happening with others by seeing each other regularly
- Removes hatred and brings about unity and Piety
- Offers chance to remove ignorance via spreading knowledge
- Allows us to encourage one another towards good and forbidding evil
Friday 3rd March 2017
A Summary of Islamic Fiqh – The Book of the Prayer – Lesson 25 (25/02/17)
Chapters: The Duha Prayer, prostration of recitation, *NON Regular* (open) Voluntary prayer, times when prayers are prohibited
• What are the virtues of the Duha prayer?
• When should the Duha prayer be performed?
• How many rak’aat is the Duha prayer?
Chapter – The prostration of recitation (sujood tilaawah)
• What is the prostration of recitation
• Who should perform it?