A Summary of Islamic Fiqh – The Book of the Prayer – Lesson 23 (11/02/17)
Chapter: Dhikr following the Prayer & the Optional prayers
- Dhikr is specified as a time for remembrance after the Prayer
- Dhikr is also made after other acts of worship such as Fasting and Hajj
- Dhikr helps a person realise that worship does NOT end just because the act of worship itself has ended, but that it is continuous
- What is the Sunnah way of doing dhikr after the prayer?
- Is it permissible to perform dhikr in congregation?
- What are some of the most important dhikr to make after Salaah?
- What order is preferred for the dhikr to be made in?