How The Sahabah Followed the Prophet (ﷺ)
Sat 24 Aug 2019
The Great Station of the Sahabah (Companions)
- The best of creation is the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and the Sahabah are the best of the remainder of Mankind
- What does Allah say about the Companions in the Qur’an?
- The praise given to the Sahabah by the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)
- Statements of the Scholars about the Sahabah
Those who speak ill of the companions
- No one loves the companions except that he is a believer and none hate them except that he is a Munaafiq (Hypocrite)
How the Sahabah followed the Sunnah of the Prophet (ﷺ)
- The Hadith of Abu Bakr (may Allah be pleased with him) and how he would stick very closely to the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)
- Why did Abu Bakr (may Allah be pleased with him) do this?
- What lesson is there for us in this?
The Importance of sticking to the Sunnah
- Following the Sunnah prevents one from deviating
- Deviating from the straight path leads to the fire
- Therefore our success lies in sticking to the Sunnah