40 Hadith: Lesson 30
Sun 28 July 2019
Recap of Part 1-2 of Hadith no. 19
Part 2: Allah protects whoever has taqwah
- Allah protects whoever has taqwah and provide for him sources what he never think of it
Part 3: ‘If you ask, ask from Allah and if you seek aid seek aid from Allah’
- The means of obtaining the goal (worship Allah) is isti’aana (seek help from Allah)
- Other matters such as to help you is permissible to ask others, but still the sahaaba would not ask others for help
- The teachers of truth’s objective is to connect you to Allah, as the Prophet (ﷺ) did. The teacher of falsehood’s objective is to call you to themselves (story of a sufi shaykh) not to Allah.
- If everybody came together to benefit you with something, they will not be able to benefit you except what Allah has written for your favor. If they get together to harm you with something, they will not be able to harm you except what Allah has written against you.
- With hardship comes ease.
Part 4: Allah’s decree
- Allah’s decree – everything has been written down – the will of Allah
Part 5: ‘Come to know Allah in ease and He come to know you in times of hardship’
- Be sincere in your actions in times of ease then Allah protects you in hardship and give good to you
- Story of the three men in the cave – hadith in Bukhari and Muslim