Lesson 11 | Summary of Islamic Fiqh | The Fiqh of Prayer
Saturday 15 October 2016
A Summary of Islamic Fiqh by Shaykh Salih al-Fawzaan | The Book of Prayer
Today we started the chapter of the prayer. We covered the following
- It is the most obligatory of the five pillars of Islam
- The linguistic definition of “Salaah”, in the Arabic language is du’a (supplication)
- The Islamic definition of “Salaah”: Specific actions and statements that begin with the takbeer and end with the tasleem.
- What is the ruling of the one who does not pray?
- When & where was the prayer made obligatory?
- Why is Fajr only 2 rak’aat?
- What are the times of the prayers?
Next week we start the chapter of the athaan inshaa’Allah